Respect is that important part of the social behaviour that makes you considered as a manly person and this is something which comes in return for sure when it is given to someone. Respect is admiring or looking up to someone because that person has done something extraordinary & also it is an act of giving attention or showing care. This whole world runs on some basic principles and among them the most important one is that you will receive respect only when you show respect. And everyone deserves to live with respect. School management software also takes care of this and manages the decorum of the learning process with respect. It is the utmost priority of school management software that even during online classes students should maintain respect and discipline. To keep this on regular institute ERP also contributes to the maximum. It is kept in concern by institute ERP that students should follow complete disciplinary code while learning online. We all want our children to learn to show respect to others and we teach the same to them at home and get them taught in the school also. But the truth is while growing up, we forget many such good attributes which were taught in the school & we never notice that lack of such good manners and attributes taught in the school, makes us fail in our professional life. Students who graduate are taught personality development courses just to remind them of such good manners which can make their professional life not only easy but also respectful. A respectful work environment motivates employees to work more efficiently and become more productive. Demonstrating respectful behaviour also makes you noticed by other employees as well as the boss. So, let’s discuss ways to show respect in workplace, for those students who are freshers:
- People at work place can be seen keeping a mum usually whenever they see anything unethical happening because they don’t want to be labelled as a mutineer. But the truth is just opposite. Actually, when you don’t oppose any disrespectful behaviour then any day you will face the same insult at the workplace & then nobody will speak or defend you. Hence, if you see any kind of disrespectful behaviour which is spoiling the harmony of the workplace then do oppose it because everyone in this world deserves respect.
- Be caring and good to others as much as it is possible for you. Everyday I greet people with respect and smile. Asking for their well being lovingly doesn’t matter if it is your boss or peon. Make is a daily habit to meet people with smiles and respect. This will create such a positive aura around you that people at your workplace will love to meet you and talk to you. This shows courtesy and kindness to others and also makes perception about you as a very positive person.
- It seems weird to remember but yes, many times people don’t remember to say thanks to others even when they do some favour. Showing gratitude makes you a person who never forgets to appreciate the efforts and favour done by someone. It is called being a real good person when you always appreciate if someone does something for you selflessly. It takes only two words “Thank You” and it brings a magical smile on others face; plus, the other person never forgets your respectful gesture.
- One should show manners at the workplace regarding a few things people never care about, like talking very loudly and laughing out loud especially being on the phone talking to somebody no one knows about. Now here no one is interested in your conversation which you are having so loudly that is disturbing others. So, show some respect to others who are tirelessly trying to do their jobs and go outside the cabin then take your phone call without disturbing anyone.
- If unknowingly you commit a mistake which you didn’t do at intention, then you must take the responsibility instead of making excuses and do apologize saying “sorry”. This shows how truthful you are and everyone likes such person. Also, if you can do anything to mend the mistake you have committed then try to mend it by all possible ways. Now this shows how much you respect others feelings.